Life Development refers to the full process of human development from conception to death.
- understanding all of the physiological, cognitive, emotional, and social changes that people go through.
- In this blog discussion about daily needs and and discussion about health ,world top brands and follow top trends
- refers to the full process of human development from conception to death. It is a holistic approach.
- Focus on purely related life process and health minting at your own way without depending on others.
- Try to develop the Purchasing skills and identify the good and bad products as per practical experience of your roundabout peoples.
- In this blog their is no boundary or limits of areas of discussion.
- The topic of child health and human development is a wide area of interest spanning from pregnancy, delivery, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and end of life. A study of health, development, and well-being over the lifespan.
Growth and development
A healthy development begins before conception with parental health and their genetic composition and continues on to conception and through the prenatal period. Once delivered, new issues emerge, such as breastfeeding, newborn screening tests, health care appointments, and immunizations. Development constitutes a continuum and a child changes amazingly during the neonatal, newborn period, and early infancy. During this period there are many challenges both for the child, the parents, and the family and before you know it the child enter adolescence and adulthood.
CS Mott Children’s Hospital at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor conducts a National Poll on Children’s Health in order to monitor the future. In their collaboration with Knowledge Networks in this nationally representative household survey they administer to a randomly selected, group of adult with and without children of about 2000 person that closely resembles the United States population. In 2010, the following overall health concerns for US children in 2010 and the percentage of adults who rate each as a “big problem” included